[OM] FS: OM-2n still available

Subject: [OM] FS: OM-2n still available
From: "Greg McGrath" <gmcgrath@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 1 Mar 2003 13:15:17 -0600
The T-32 and Winder 2 are gone, but the chrome OM-2n that I offered for
sale a few days ago is still available. It is in excellent cosmetic
condition and proper
operating condition. You can check photos of it at:
http://hometown.aol.com/gmcgpictures/myhomepage/sale.html

Cosmetically, there are some superficial rub marks on the bottom plate
and above the "OM-2n" on the front of the top plate. I have attempted to
show these marks on the photos of the camera, but they don't show up well
because they are so superficial. There are no scratches, dents, or brassing.
The pressure plate is unmarred, suggesting that his camera has not had a lot
of film through it. The foam is in good condition, but will need
replacement sooner or later. The "Passed" sticker doesn't even show any wear
around its edges.

Operationally, everything seems to be right. I'm not a camera technician,
but I have been using and collecting OM gear for over 20 years. I have run
film through the camera, and all the exposures look good. I
have tested the OTF flash function and have used it with a winder, and all
functions appear to be correct.

Note that this camera comes with a Shoe 4 which does not have the usual
cracks, and also with a MD cover. Many of the used  OM-2's  that you see are
without one or both of these items, which may cost $50 plus to add. And
according
to John H., the Shoe 4 is now officially discontinued by Olympus, so they
will be getting scarce.

Price is $175 plus shipping. It'll go to the auction block in a few days of
no one on the list wants it.

Thanks for looking!
Greg