Re: [OM] OM Black +White/digital

Subject: Re: [OM] OM Black +White/digital
From: "John Duggan" <john.duggan1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 1 Mar 2003 18:36:35 -0000
Windsor, This is exactly the setup I was thinking of...with ink changes.
Thanks for pointing me in the right direction. I see from the article that
the Epsom 1160 is no longer being manufactured :-(
I need to decide pretty quickly if I am going down this road.....Wonder if I
will be able to obtain an Epsom printer anywhere?    Regards, and thanks,
John Duggan, Wales, UK.