Re: [OM] New Pentax DSLR

Subject: Re: [OM] New Pentax DSLR
From: Joshua Putnam <josh@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 26 Feb 2003 09:21:28 -0800
Skip Williams wrote:
There's a new Digital Interchangable SLR announced from Pentax. 6 MegaPixels

Talk about supporting old lenses, too -- "K, Ka, Kaf and Kaf2
mount lenses, screw mount lenses, 645, and 67 series lenses" all
on a digital body? If it can take screw mount lenses, it might
even work with my screwmount pinhole body cap. Don't think I've
seen much digital pinhole photography....

Hmmm, and where did I put that odd OM to screw-mount adaptor I
once had?

--
Joshua Putnam, Agent
Putnam Financial Services