[OM] loss of photography data / request for help

Subject: [OM] loss of photography data / request for help
From: "John Hudson" <13874@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 26 Feb 2003 11:14:13 -0400
The loss of my bookmarks file has meant the loss of a five year collection of
photo web site URLs, most of them of established professionals and serious
amateurs including many people on the Olympus list.

I will be grateful if members of this list could email me personally with their
web site URLs to help me reconstruct my bookmarks.

Also, does anyone know of a central location, such as photo.net which I have
already, where I could look to accumulate photo web site addresses?

Thanks

John Hudson