Re: [OM] Re: Kodak Tropical Cabinet

Subject: Re: [OM] Re: Kodak Tropical Cabinet
From: "tOM Trottier" <Tom@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 25 Feb 2003 15:02:02 -0500
You'd probably be better off with fluorescent lites, as I think they
produce more UV than halogens.

OTOH, they don't provide as much burgular protection as a file cabinet
locked with a bar. PS-put your tools in the cabinet too...

Then again, you could use new diaper bags with ziplocks and silica gel.

tOM

On Tuesday, February 25, 2003 at 11:51
Jan Steinman <olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Find an Ikea. You can also shop over the Internet at <http://www.ikea.com>,
> but shipping might kill you. I think my ~30"x80" cabinet with glass doors,
> glass shelves, and four 10W halogen lamps was about $200.

---- Quidquid latine dictum sit altum viditur ----
   ,__@ tOM Trottier +1 613 860-6633 fax:231-6115
 _-\_<, 758 Albert St.,Ottawa ON Canada K1R 7V8
(*)/'(*)                ICQ:57647974 N45.412 W75.714
safety." -- Benjamin Franklin