RE: [OM] Yosemite

Subject: RE: [OM] Yosemite
From: "George M. Anderson" <george@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 23 Feb 2003 18:36:07 -0800
I'm supposed to be there right now.  But my kids took sick on Thursday, so
I'm here provin I got my priorities straight.

OTOH, the 2 photo'ers who were going with me, went without me , the  so and

Anyway, moral is, I'll have 1st, no wait 2nd hand info for you tonite or
tomorrow when they return.

George