Re: [OM] Film recommendations needed, thanks.

Subject: Re: [OM] Film recommendations needed, thanks.
From: Albert <olympus@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 20 Feb 2003 14:23:23 +0800
My "go to" film is Reala. But it's a bit muted for scenery, accurate colors, just not punchy..

You are right of course, slidefilm is $$$ but slide mounting is much cheaper.. On my "non-presentation" film rolls, I just pay to have them develop and scan, no prints. It is cheaper then hell this way..

It's $50NT to develop
$50NT to scan.
The scanning sucks, but if I see one I even think I like, I'll print it.

That's $100Nt total / roll. That's $2.85US a roll folks... Can't beat that.. And the lab I do it at, is great too.

Albert