Re: [OM] Re: [OT] Gotta love e*bay descriptions

Subject: Re: [OM] Re: [OT] Gotta love e*bay descriptions
From: Jim Brokaw <jbrokaw@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 17 Feb 2003 01:42:34 -0800
The mother of a grade-school friend of mine had worked at the UN as a
'simultaneous translator' for English/German. I don't know how she could do
it. Thats what they hear in those headphones, but I think its done by real
people still.

I hear voices in my head, but I can't speak and listen to the voices at the
same time. The voices keep saying "Buy it, you need one more of <insert
Olympus bit>" and I can't ignore them. I need help, is there a doctor in the
house?

I'd like to borrow some OMoney... doctors are loaded.<g>

--

Jim Brokaw
OM-'s of all sorts, and no OM-oney...

on 2/16/03 11:38 PM, julian_davies@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx at