[OM] Gotta love e*bay descriptions

Subject: [OM] Gotta love e*bay descriptions
From: "Tom Scales" <tscales@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 16 Feb 2003 17:35:55 -0500
I just loved this one:

This is one of the better creations of Olympus: the OM2 S Program. I do not
speak a great deal of this camera therefore acquaintance and loved by a
great deal of people. Is in perfect state, with moderates use signs, without
blows neither lines. In some small parts the painting has fallen (is
appreciated more by being the black body). The lens is a zuiko 135- 3.5,
ideal for portraits. I caused I cleaned it, to lubricate and to adjust
before putting it for sale. It is very well, although has signs of use (also
without lines neither blows) The optica does not be 100%, but the small
details that has do not affect in nothing the quality of Zuiko. Does not it
carry pamphlets neither no other thing that the one that appears in the
photo. Compare prices, see my feedback and bid with confidence. Excuse some
errors, because my bad English. Delivery only in U.S.A., no Puerto Rico or
any other places.

Good to know it doesn't blow.

Tom