[OM] Re: Parisian arrogance, high-speed films and something OM related..

Subject: [OM] Re: Parisian arrogance, high-speed films and something OM related....
From: "Boris Grigorov" <alienspecimen@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 15 Feb 2003 10:10:57 -0500 (EST)
Cc:
On the driving in and around Boston, I have to include a little
clarification...  I was not considering the driving habits of the cab drivers,
but it seems to me that they have different rules.  I have seen the things they
do and I would agree with your coments when it comes to that.  But would still
disagree with you on the politeness of the regular driver or citizen of those
cities.
I often go to Boston as it is my favorite city, along with Portland ME and to
answer the question about someone being out of state, I have Connecticut
license plates.  Never driven in NY, because the train trip to Grand Central is
only 35 min long.
Cheers
Boris