Re: [OM] Re: olympus-digest V2 #3889

Subject: Re: [OM] Re: olympus-digest V2 #3889
From: Roger Wesson <roger@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 13 Feb 2003 16:02:35 +0000
I was the lucky recipient of an Ira Kahn original in the first Winter Exchange, and it's certainly a beautiful photo. Trouble is, it's not a simple job to convert the 'theoretical' inspiration of wanting to do something similar into 'practical' inspiration and actually going and doing it. Must try harder...

Roger

Bill Pearce wrote:

http://www.wetdesign.com/irakahn.html
http://www.halffg.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/halffg/gall04.html
http://www.geocities.com/taws9750/figures.html
http://ndm.si.edu/EXHIBITIONS/fountains/fountains_vii.htm )

Ever since I saw his winter exchange submission, I've been wondering, just
who is this Ira Kahn guy? After all, I can't remember ever seeing a post
from him, and then I see this remarkable photo. Now, after looking at his
stuff, I understand. We're all passing our time  on the internet, and this
guy is out taking pictures, and improving his art. Hmmmmmmm.........

Bill Pearce