RE: [OM] OM-3Ti from jonequinn on eBay I GOT IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Subject: RE: [OM] OM-3Ti from jonequinn on eBay I GOT IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
From: "John W. Sloane, DMD" <jsloane@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 12 Feb 2003 15:36:07 -0500
I don't think my wife would agree, to that, Skip. :-?
Yes, he is real and yes, his prices are WAY too high.  I would not consider
buying anything else from him, but I just wanted the 3Ti enough to endure a
little gouge.  Can you imagine a NIB 3Ti for what he's asking?  4Ti, too.
It seems he basically doubled the retail prices.  Oh well, I'm satisfied.

John