Re: [OM] Hello

Subject: Re: [OM] Hello
From: Lars Haven <lhaven@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 10 Feb 2003 22:05:13 +0100
Hej Lars!

Velkommen tilbage.
We are not too many Scandianavians on the list.

> I am thinking about buying a digital camera. Has anyone any advice about
> the Olympus E10 and E20? (or should I aim at something different?)

I have had an oppertunity to try the E20. Generally a nice camera that
produced good quality pictures, but definitely not good quick action
sequences. It takes "forever" to save the pictures on the memory card
once the buffer has been filled, by 4 shots, IIRC.
I much prefer an OM with a motordrive for sport or animals.

Hilsener,

Lars Haven