Re: [OM] Hello

Subject: Re: [OM] Hello
From: Frank van Lindert <Frank.van@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 09 Feb 2003 23:04:54 +0100
Welcome home, Lars.

Re. the SUV etcetera OT stuff, one thing has improved in comparison to
a few years ago: most off topic stuff is marked [OT] now.
Unfortunately not all, but people are learning...

All items marked [OT] go straight into my special [Olympus Trash]
folder. Almost all I will never read, deleting them after a few weeks
or so. I can advise you to use such a special folder or alternatively
a kill filter.

And yes, you can offer your stuff for sale here, but there is also a
special 'for sale' list called OM Trader. If it is all OM you've got,
there is no special need to advertize on both lists.

ATB, Frank van Lindert
Utrecht - Holland.