[OM] Reala!!

Subject: [OM] Reala!!
From: Albert <olympus@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 10 Feb 2003 18:15:04 +0800
I am beginning to believe that equipment has very little to do with the quality of photography when compared to the photographer as far as influence in the final product..

That said..  I have to give Reala yet another thumbs up..

In a room filled with 6 (six!!) Leica owners, when we whipped out our photos, they all marvelled at mine; and agreed that most of theirs looked very ho-hum...

I will try to get my pics up this week, been busy with chinese new years... But I can tell you, some of the shots are just stunning, Reala is amazing... One guy commented that the pictures looked unreal... A few in the room were 645 shooters, who claim 35mm is for whimps. They too gave big thumbs up for my pics... My Om1n + 3 lenses was cheaper then any one piece of equipment that the others owned in the room! And I walked out with the best pics by far... <golf clap> for the Om! The camera is well designed that it doesn't get in the way of what I am trying to do, and I think that's what the definition of a successful camera is; one that you forget about...

Albert