Re: [Re: [OM] Ideal lens for photographing inside a church?]

Subject: Re: [Re: [OM] Ideal lens for photographing inside a church?]
From: VS <VS@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 10 Feb 2003 15:11:47 +1100
In the message I received, Craig Cunningham writes:

Derek, Craig,

>Definitely go with the 35/2.8 -- I'm considering the 100/2.8 at KEH, so I=
>
>believe that you'd be better served if you bought the 35 and leave me a f=
>ew
>more days to consider the 100  :-0

Don't take your time. Don't question your addiction. Buy it. Buy it. Buy
it.

Seriously though, 100/2.8 is a wonderful lens. Small, handy and will
become part of your take everywhere setup before you know it. And, in
extreme cases, it's wonderfully pocketable. (Don't ask -- I have huge
pockets when on short hikes.)

Of course, you need the SC one for nice, warm colours.

And if you still have doubts wether or not it's a good investment, ask
silvernosed about the glow. :-)

HTH,

Saso