Re: [OM] RE: Bokeh

Subject: Re: [OM] RE: Bokeh
From: Dorothée Rapp <om@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 10 Feb 2003 00:14:47 +0100

Jim L'Hommedieu schrieb:
Well, everyone's entitled to an opinion. I believe in rational thought.

That's the point. Can you measure charisma? Stage performance? Emotional warmth coming from a person? Nope. You sense it, or you feel it, or you get influenced by it. There is nothing irrational.
And with rational logic you can put together very big lies.
Just because we can't (yet?) measure things, it doesn't mean they aren't there.

cheers
:Doro
--
Persönlichkeiten werden nicht durch schöne Reden geformt,
sondern durch Arbeit und eigene Leistung.