RE: [OM] Opinions

Subject: RE: [OM] Opinions
From: Joel Wilcox <jowilcox@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 09 Feb 2003 08:15:57 -0600
At 10:15 PM 2/8/2003 -0800, you wrote:
So I've posted a couple of jpgs to my site with each version of the
tryptich, 1 and 2.

They are here:
http://www.whitneygallery.com/Jenn/Jenn_files/HF_TrypTry1.jpg
and here:
http://www.whitneygallery.com/Jenn/Jenn_files/HF_TrypTry2.jpg

George,
The only way I could get a sense of what you are trying to do is to save the images to my desktop and then open them in PS and view them as much smaller images but clearly side-by-side. That done, I prefer the second tryptich as the far right image is a little more interesting to me than its counterpart in the other. But if I hadn't seen the second, the first would have seemed to want for nothing.

I like the concept a lot and I will be hard-pressed to force myself to delete them from my desktop. Just great!

Joel W.

P.S. What are you using for lens/camera support with that monster glass?