Re: [OM] Actual OM content! F280 question

Subject: Re: [OM] Actual OM content! F280 question
From: Joel Wilcox <jowilcox@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 08 Feb 2003 14:24:47 -0600
At 11:44 AM 2/8/2003 -0800, you wrote:
I've heard tell of a wide angle adapter for this flash but not of a
neutral density adapter. Is there such a beast? I was thinking
(dangerous!!) that this might help keep the flash from overpowering the
natural light in close up fill situations. A OEM unit would give a known
light reduction factor. If I ad lib then fine tuning will be harder. Is
this a harebrained scheme or is it workable?

mike

Mike,
I've never heard of a ND adapter for the F280. As the WA adapter sort of "spreads" the light, it might actually accomplish a bit of diffusion, if that's what you desire.

It's hard to know how to respond to your scheme. I can't tell from your question whether you are intending to shoot in manual or auto mode.

Joel W.