RE: [OM] OM 3Ti sold on EBay USA last night

Subject: RE: [OM] OM 3Ti sold on EBay USA last night
From: Per Öhström <poo@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 08 Feb 2003 11:27:37 +0100
Hi all Zuiks,

Please excuse a stupid question from a newbie to the list:
Is there a difference between the 4Ti and the 4Ti Black?
The dealer I bought my 4Ti Black from thought there was some
improvement. And indeed it seems that Olympus stressed the
name 'Ti Black' in some ads.

Does anyone of you experts out there know why?

Regards,
Per 'the poo'

Snips from original message:
>Yeah, I think (at least, I hope) we all knew that.  I've got one
>black 4Ti, one black 4T, and the champagne 4Ti.>Don't get enamoured about
the >differences between the T and Ti