RE: [OM] OM 3Ti sold on EBay USA last night

Subject: RE: [OM] OM 3Ti sold on EBay USA last night
From: Skip Williams <om@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 5 Feb 2003 12:55:01 -0500
Don't get enamoured about the differences between the T and Ti designations.
They were only different because Olympus sold cameras with different names in
different parts of the world to foil grey marketers.  There's no difference
between a T and a Ti camera.

T = United States
Ti = Rest of the World

It's certainly nothing to pay more for.

Skip

Please reply to [skipwilliams at pobox.com]
Direct responses to the email address on the header may get lost