RE: [OM] Trip computers, was ... (going green, sort of)

Subject: RE: [OM] Trip computers, was ... (going green, sort of)
From: "Timpe, Jim" <Jim.Timpe@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 7 Feb 2003 13:42:59 -0800
Local paper had a little quiz in the auto section this morning.  One
question was along the lines of 'Does the 57 designation on the new Maybach
have any meaning'.  Their answer was yes, it was indicative of the length of
the vehicle....  57 litres.  I'm not kidding.  I guess papers don't employ
editors any more.........