RE: [OM] [OT] No more big SUV (going green, sort of)

Subject: RE: [OM] [OT] No more big SUV (going green, sort of)
From: "James N. McBride" <jnmcbr@xxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 6 Feb 2003 18:32:27 -0700
In deep snow or mud, minivans are almost useless. If you need to drive in
those situations the higher four-wheel-drive is the answer. If you look at
the world as a whole, "most" people don't really need that capability. For
those of us who do the anti-SUV tirades fall on deaf ears. There are many
diffeent 4WD configurations and I suppose everyone owning one thinks they
have a valid reason. Some drive the things like idiots...but that's true
with all vehicles. /jim