Re: [OM] Name vs. performance

Subject: Re: [OM] Name vs. performance
From: "Richard F. Man" <richard@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 04 Feb 2003 16:45:13 -0800
When I got re-inflicted by Zuikoholism almost 2 years ago now, I had the Tamron 90/2.5. I sold it after I got the 90/2, and the Zuikoholicism has been all downhill from there :-) I would agree with Moose that the Tamron is nice, and definitely the Zuiko is not 4x as good. OTOH, you will have to pry the Zuiko 90/2 off my cold dead hand. I ain't ever going to give that up.

This is was done with the Tamron 90/2.5 about 11 years ago, pretty nice bokeh too:
http://www.dragonsgate.net/pub/renfaire.jpg

This one was done with the Zuiko 90/2, just 2 weeks ago. Haven't aged a bit :-)
http://www.dragonsgate.net/pub/wedding.jpg