Re: [OM] WTB: Film advance lever

Subject: Re: [OM] WTB: Film advance lever
From: "Woody K." <oly@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 5 Feb 2003 06:37:33 +0900
Hi Moose, I don't think people are ignoring me, too. :-)

I have contacted to some list but the deal has not succeeded, so I posted
about it again on this. Of course, I've been finding the parts camera on
*Bay, but reselling is troublesome way, so I'd like to get it only if
available.
By the way, I received some email from a cameras dealer and *Bayer, so I may
get the one as new soon.

Thank you for the help,

Woody