Re: [OM] WTB: Film advance lever

Subject: Re: [OM] WTB: Film advance lever
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 04 Feb 2003 12:11:24 -0800
Hey Woody, I don't think people are ignoring you. Some of these easily damaged parts are just not easy to find and nobody may have an extra.

I've picked up parts like that by buying parts cameras on the 'Bay. You have to be sure the picture clearly shows the part you want and/or check with the seller by e-mail. You can then put the part you are replacing on the parts camera and resell it. I haven't tried the resale part yet, as my little rehab projects move along very slowly, but I did get a decent wind lever (not perfect!) to replace a really funky one that way.

Moose

Woody K. wrote:

Hello list,

I'd like to get the film advance lever for OM-1 but hard to find it only. In
fact, I don't need the metal part of lever, only need the plastic tip and
screw as the picture.
http://members.v3space.com/someone/