Re: [OM] OT: OT posts and list bully

Subject: Re: [OM] OT: OT posts and list bully
From: Jim Brokaw <jbrokaw@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 04 Feb 2003 12:28:29 -0800
on 2/4/03 7:41 AM, chris@xxxxxxxxx at chris@xxxxxxxxx wrote:

> On 4 Feb 2003 at 7:42, Chris Barker wrote:
>
>> However, I reserve the right to try, politely and kindly, to persuade
>> anyone of the the wisdom of my point of view, whether religious or
>> political... ;-)
>
> That's your right, Chris, even though you'd be WRONG if your point
> of view diverges from mine!  :-)
>
> Chris
> Chris O'Neill (chris@xxxxxxxxx)
> Joinco Enterprises Inc., Edmonton, AB Canada
> Web:  http://www.joinco.ca

That's right... I defend both your rights to post absolutely incorrect
drivel, although I will gently and politely point out how incredibly wrong
you both are... <g> and how absolutely right and proper my point of view is
to any sane and intelligent person <g>. After all, its the proper assignment
of the betters to correct and educate the slower and simple-minded ones. <g>

Guys, I'm only joking!!! I'm the one who's been well educated on this list
by many many posters. I just wish someone had educated me early on the
financial pitfalls and quicksand of Zuikoholism... it seems so innocent and
controllable at first...
--

Jim Brokaw
OM-'s of all sorts, and no OM-oney...