[OM] Olympus Runts (Was: Blurry Digital images, clear OM shots)

Subject: [OM] Olympus Runts (Was: Blurry Digital images, clear OM shots)
From: chris@xxxxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 04 Feb 2003 08:30:33 -0700
On 4 Feb 2003 at 9:42, Bolty wrote:

> I have used my Oly OM-10 and this is supposed to
> be the runt of the litter as far as OM's are concerned but I have
> taken great shots with it...

People tend to "poo-poo" the OM-10 (and other double-digit) bodies,
but they're *great* little cameras.  The only thing "wrong" with them
is that they're not as sturdy because they're "consumer" cameras.
But, on the flip side of that, they're darned economical.  I can buy 2
or 3 OM-10's for what I'd have to pay for an OM-2N, and I could
have a whole "herd" of them for the price of an OM-4T.

So, for those who want a camera they can use without worrying too
much if it gets knocked around, you *can't* beat the price of a
double-digit OM body.

Just standing-up for the "runts" of the family...

Regards,

Chris