Re: [OM] Blurry Digital images, clear OM shots

Subject: Re: [OM] Blurry Digital images, clear OM shots
From: Winsor Crosby <wincros@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 3 Feb 2003 08:45:19 -0800

On Monday, February 3, 2003, at 08:11  AM, William Clark wrote:

This is at the high end of the 38-380 zoom (which is an incredible zoom). Unless you have the 350 2.8 you will get chroma. I was perfectly willing to take this chroma for the superb 38-380 IS lens. Chroma is easily removed in
virtaully all image editing software now.

On my S2, my cheap Nikon 70-300 ED lens ($600 Canadian) has much better
performance (hardly any chroma). The 2100uz has low chroma at the lower
focal lengths, which is what one would expect.

-Bill