Re: [OM] the debate

Subject: Re: [OM] the debate
From: W Shumaker <omlist@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 31 Jan 2003 14:04:41 -0500
With the C-5050, I could get great color from the sky, but nothing else.
I was on the lake which is covered with snow, so that should have
been bright enough. Either great colors from the sky or blown out.
Also, just moving the camera around varied the exposure wildly. Mind
you, I'm just learning this thing. The shot in particular I was attempting
is the first thumbnail at the following link, which also contains some
recent stuff. The first shot was the only one close to getting the sky
color. Admittedly this has a lot of contrast. I plan on more experiments.

http://www.zuik.net/OM_list/index.html

Wayne
Hopkinton, MA