Re: [OM] Help- faulty OM2SP?

Subject: Re: [OM] Help- faulty OM2SP?
From: "John Hermanson" <omtech@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 30 Jan 2003 09:24:20 -0500
The 2S battery contact is just a spring.  That is most likely not the
problem.  Use silver oxide batteries only, and try tightening the screws on
the bottom cover, as this is a key link in a complete battery circuit.  Even
in good working order, any 2S will have battery drain.
John Hermanson  www.zuiko.com
21 South Lane, Huntington NY 11743-4714
631-424-2121 For Free Olympus manuals,
please call 1-800-221-3000