Re: [OM] wide lens

Subject: Re: [OM] wide lens
From: Winsor Crosby <wincros@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 29 Jan 2003 21:53:08 -0800

On Wednesday, January 29, 2003, at 04:06  PM, Wayne Culberson wrote:

Okay, I know it is probably too much to ask that there is anything available that would take a 49mm. But I am looking for recommendations for something in the 17 to 21mm range, and possibly if anyone has something they might be
willing to part with.

Keh.com has an Olympus OM 21/3.5 listed in bargain condition for $215. Many on the list have bought bargain condition from them and been quite happy with what they got. Their shipping page mentions shipping to Japan. I imagine that Canada will not be a problem for them.They also have one with a higher condition rating for more money. This is a very fine wide angle lens and takes an 49mm filter.

Winsor Crosby
Long Beach, California, USA