Re: [OM] CART Open Tests

Subject: Re: [OM] CART Open Tests
From: Michael Veglia <msvphoto@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 29 Jan 2003 12:18:13 -0800 (PST)
--- Brian Swale <bj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Great shots. The interesting thing is that the files
> are not all that big either.
> About 61kb for the D60, and 70 - 80  kb for the E10.

Good observation. It should be noted that I reduced
the pixel dimensions to 800 pixel wide (or tall) of
all the files. The reduction was a fair bit more for
the D60 files than the E10. However, I shoot in the
minimum compression mode on the E10 (2.7:1) and
Stephen has his D60 set for higher compression with an
image file size of around 600k vs ~2.2mb for my E10
files. Despite being so compact, the full size the D60
files looked spectacular in Photoshop.

=====
Mike Veglia
Motor Sport Visions Photography