RE: [OM] print profiles follow up

Subject: RE: [OM] print profiles follow up
From: Bernard FRANGOULIS <bernard.frangoulis@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 29 Jan 2003 12:30:58 +0100

Much more useful has been "Photoshop 6 Photo-retouching Secrets" by Scott
Kelby. Just the color correction steps given (which I posted at length here
a while back) have made it worth the price, to me. I use those almost every
day and had no problem using the steps given-even though the book was
written for PS6-with PS5.5 It's got lots of other helpful hints, also, and
almost NO "newbie" stuff which one can usually quite easily get from the PS
manual or the help files. Nonetheless, it's *easily* followed by beginners,
to good result.

There is a new book by Scott Kelby which might be of interest: "The Photoshop book for digital photographers".

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/0735712360/qid=1043839874/sr=2-3/ref=sr_2_3/102-2556347-4766560

From the title, the book seems to be aimed at *digital* photographers though, not at retouching scanned slides.

Bernard