Re: [OM] OM-30 Question

Subject: Re: [OM] OM-30 Question
From: julian_davies@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 28 Jan 2003 16:42:24 +0000 (GMT)
Works like a modern AF camera - Phase detection. Actually works better than I
expected, but only down to dim - ish conditions, not really what I would call
low light.
It's not AF - for that you need the AF zoom, but just indicates whether the
centre - spot area is in focus or not, and which way to turn the distance ring.
Then emits a really annoying beep when you have done as commanded (you can turn
that bit off, fortunately)
The bit that goes beep can also trigger a winder / MD

With a bit of work, they could have turned this into something really useful.

Julian

Julian