Re: [OM] [OT] - slush boxes

Subject: Re: [OM] [OT] - slush boxes
From: Frank Griffin <frankrad4@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 27 Jan 2003 20:47:08 -0500
  My father in law gave us his 78 chevy station wagon.  It had a 3 speed
on the floor. He ordered it that way, what a weird combination that was.
I had a few special order mopars from the 60's with the slush box. Back
then, you could order any combination of engine or tranny you wanted from
Chrysler with any options. I know of a few people who got to go to the
factory while the car was built, theres a few cars that were painted with
custom colors at the factory at the buyers request.
                 Frank