Re: [OM] T-28 problem? Help needed

Subject: Re: [OM] T-28 problem? Help needed
From: "John Hermanson" <omtech@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 27 Jan 2003 11:34:50 -0500
There IS a wire inside that flexes back and forth as you turn the switch.
Could be broken inside the insulation, though I recall having to replace an
entire coiled wire in order to get it working. It's been awhile since I did
one, I remember the first one as being, well, annoying.
John Hermanson  www.zuiko.com
21 South Lane, Huntington NY 11743-4714
631-424-2121 For Free Olympus manuals,
please call 1-800-221-3000