Re: [OM] London Gathering !

Subject: Re: [OM] London Gathering !
From: "Richard F. Man" <richard@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 27 Jan 2003 00:07:13 -0800
I agree. Roger's photos is one of my inspirations. If HE can take great photos like that with an outdated manual focus camera w/ lenses that do not start with a L or Z (or a N or C :-) ), so could I.... Well. may be. if I try really hard :-) It's one of the treats of being on this list to see wonderful pictures from talented people.