Re: [OM] ( OM ) Scanning and on-screen resolution

Subject: Re: [OM] ( OM ) Scanning and on-screen resolution
From: Jim Brokaw <jbrokaw@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 26 Jan 2003 12:34:52 -0800
Another factor I've read is that while doing the compression JPEG looks at
'blocks' of eight pixels, so if possible you want the end resolution to come
out even when divided by eight... i.e. 400, 480, but not 450... I don't
remember where I read this, but it can't hurt, I think...
--

Jim Brokaw
OM-'s of all sorts, and no OM-oney...