RE: [OM] Advice for used OM-4

Subject: RE: [OM] Advice for used OM-4
From: "George M. Anderson" <george@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 25 Jan 2003 09:41:45 -0800
Henrik;

The foam can be replaced. A bit tedious scraping out the old stuff, but
it'll be pretty near good as new when you're done.  Only source I know is
John H.

The back can be replaced. Cheap. Chris has one for sale. Look here, towards
the bottom:

http://www.joinco.ca/chris/mypictures/e-Bay/inventory/selling-olympus.htm

Dunno about the lens/meter issue.

George