[OM] Re: Pan-X as positive slide film

Subject: [OM] Re: Pan-X as positive slide film
From: Michael Kopp <mkopp@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 25 Jan 2003 14:50:54 +1300
At 18:31 -0500 24/1/03, AnBeyer@xxxxxxx wrote:

>Hello everyone-According to the Compact Photo Lab Index, Pan X should be used
>at ASA 80 daylight, 64 tungsten for positive slides. It was then supposed to
>be processed  with the Kodak Direct Positive Film Developing Outfit. Does
>anyone have the chemistry formulations? I don't think this kit is available
>any longer.

Superseded:

http://www.kodak.com/cluster/global/en/professional/support/techPubs/j87/j87.jhtml

KODAK T-MAX 100 Direct Positive Film Developing Outfit

If the above URL breaks across lines of your message window, or doesn't
work as a clickable link in your emailer, copy and paste it to your browser
windoe, being careful not to have any spaces or lost characters.

--
Cheers from Godzone,

Michael Kopp
Wellington, New Zealand