RE: [OM] Question for Walt

Subject: RE: [OM] Question for Walt
From: "James N. McBride" <jnmcbr@xxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 23 Jan 2003 12:46:15 -0700
Near our cabin the snow usually stays about 4 to 5 feet deep on the flats
most of the winter. It will snow several feet of powder snow and within a
few days it will settle to the normal level. Where it drifts the snow can
get very deep. We usually can't see out any of the windows by mid January
from snow sliding off the roof and drifting. This is not a good place to be
in the winter if you don't like snow. I always feel sorry for the people
around Buffalo that get several feet of wet heavy snow. Ours is usually
light and powdery....more fun and easier to handle. /jim