RE: [OM] Question for Walt

Subject: RE: [OM] Question for Walt
From: "James N. McBride" <jnmcbr@xxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 22 Jan 2003 21:11:02 -0700
Those in the frozen North are used to it and prepared for it and that makes
a lot of difference. The ice storms in the mountains of the Southeast are
far worse, to me, than a good old Northerner in this country when it's too
damn cold to make ice. I prefer it to stay below freezing once winter sets
in. It's been warm here this year and the alternating freezing and thawing
is a pain in the butt. I don't mind getting snowed in at my mountain place
but it surely makes me mad when I get snowed out and can't get in there. The
top picture here is what my house can look like after a little storm. The
others are more normal for early winter....gets deeper later.  /jim

http://myweb.cableone.net/jmac25/cabinand                    now.htm