[OM] OT: E10 anyone

Subject: [OM] OT: E10 anyone
From: "Sam Shiell" <Sam.Shiell@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 23 Jan 2003 09:56:08 -0000
Hi

OK, a couple of people have suggested posting my E10 questions as you're all
experts on everything Olympus, so here goes.....

Firstly, what's the difference between an E10 and an E10e ? I can't find any
reference to the "e" version anywhere, but it's listed on a retailers site here
in UK.

Some pictures on retailers sites show the E10 with a lens hood and some
without. I can't see the lens hood listed either as an accessory or in the
"what's in the box" ??

The business case (read as "excuse") for getting the E10 is to produce digital
images of around 120 people ...so I'd be looking at maybe 300+ shots. What sort
of memory would I need to cope with that volume?

Thanks also those people who gave me pointers to some E10 forums (fora?? dunno,
my Latin was never too hot)

Cheers

Sam