RE: [OM] Eyecup question

Subject: RE: [OM] Eyecup question
From: Scott Gomez <scott@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 21 Jan 2003 11:56:43 -0800
Correct, so far as I can determine. You're dangerously close to the end of
the range, but it should work. Check with John Hermanson and Clint Rumbo
(Camtech and Photosphere and both list members) for Eyecup 2 availability.
B&H also had the Eyecup 2 in stock a while back, but I haven't checked there
recently.

While it won't help you, Rob, I happen to have both a -2 and a +1 Eyecup 2,
NIB, that I don't need and would sell ($30 + shipping) or trade if anyone
needs those values.

---
Scott Gomez