Re: [OM] exposure/lighting question

Subject: Re: [OM] exposure/lighting question
From: "C.H.Ling" <chling@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 21 Jan 2003 10:14:06 +0800
Depends on what digital camera you have, the E-10 do a very good job
with built in flash but you have to add a diffuser in front of the
lens.

Check this out you will see how it works, the A-life macro is just an
option.

http://www.accura.com.hk/alife.htm

Concerning how to show the patterns better Lama already gave a detail
answer, generally a side light (not at the same direction of the
camera) will work better and under expose it a little will help.

C.H.Ling