Re: [OM] exposure/lighting question

Subject: Re: [OM] exposure/lighting question
From: "Jim L'Hommedieu" <lamadoo@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 20 Jan 2003 21:08:06 -0500
Cc: <MPlewinska@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
One more thing:  Get close.  If you use a gooseneck lamp, you can place it
right next to your patient, moving it around as you watch the way the light
until it clarifies the features you want to capture.

You will want to use a non-glossy, light grey notebook behind the hand.
That will prevent a deep shadow (like the one in your rejected flash
pictures) which would fool the meter into exposing for the background,
leaving you with a washed-out hand.

Lama