Re: [OM] system chart

Subject: Re: [OM] system chart
From: "Ralf Loi" <ralf_loi@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 17 Jan 2003 19:02:48 +0100
Interesting... mine is date 0585, is in italian and shows OM-3/4 and 180/2
but no 50/2.

Ralf Loi

                      Jim Couch

                      <JamesBCouch@earth        To:
olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                      link.net>                 cc:

                      Sent by:                  Subject:  Re: [OM] system chart

                      owner-olympus@Zuik

                      o.sls.bc.ca

                      17-01-03 17.28

                      Please respond to

                      olympus

Mine is dated 0685 and shows the OM-3, OM-4, 50/2, and 180/2. No -Ti
90/2 or 35-80/2.8 which all came later I believe.

Jim Couch