[OM] OM4T and Tamron lenses - the opposite

Subject: [OM] OM4T and Tamron lenses - the opposite
From: "Piers Hemy" <piers@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 17 Jan 2003 16:45:36 -0000
I ahev read carefully the thread regarding the spot reset button and certain
Tamron lenses, but I don't see an answer to the 'issue' I have.  It's the
opposite to "my tip has been sheared off", because the tip appears perfectly
formed, and nestling sfaely in its recess - when the lens is removed.  There
is no beep when the lens is taken off, and spot memory is unaffected too.  I
deduce that the spot reset button is stuck.
Any reason to be concerned do you think?
Any thoughts welcome.

Piers

BTW this was the cheap BIN from last week - thanks Paul