Re:[OM] FW: item#3001277640: Olympus Zuiko 50mm Macro Lens Black Dial Ra

Subject: Re:[OM] FW: item#3001277640: Olympus Zuiko 50mm Macro Lens Black Dial Rare
From: n5ksk3@xxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 17 Jan 2003 9:00:05 -0500
Thanks Bill.  I've been "OMing" for a little over 2 years now;  one thing I've
found, is that you just don't know what a lens will do for you, no matter how
many specs you memorize.  You have to use it.  I'm not familiar with all the
Zuikos other than numbers.  The experience of those on this list is valuable,
I'm learning!

Still... how about that price? good?  Bad?

Tom

> The 50mm f2 is a macro lens and one fine hunk of glass.  It is the preferred
> "walk around" lens of several on this list.  Bill Barber

Maybe I'm just "new".  For instance, why would I want this 50mm f2: